Welcome to the Reason Rally Online!

On March 24, 2012, the leaders of the secular movement will join nontheistic Americans from all over the nation in Washington, D.C. for a celebration unlike any in our history.

Richard Dawkins
James Randi
Taslima Nasrin
PZ Myers

They’ll be there. Will you?

Comments

1. RIchard VanMetter says:

yep…. I’ll be there for sure.

2. Brian Branton says:

I am hoping to be able to attend.

3. As an affiliate of several of your sponsors and, as the umbrella organizaton for the world-wide movement for Secular & Humanistic Judaism, we would appreciate your consideraion for having a speaker from our organizaion introduce the Movement for the benefit of Jews and non-Jews at the gathering.Please review our web site, http://www.ifshj.org.Thank you in advance.Marvin RosenblumInternational Federation for Secular & Humanistic Judaism6 Drake LaneChester, NJ 07930908-979-1700, Ext. 201mrosen110@AOL.com

4. Heather says:

My daughter and I will be there. I’m looking forward to it!

5. Heather says:

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend because of disabilities. I do hope that you will be able to do a podcast for those of us who can’t attend so that we can still hear the speakers. Your consideration will be appreciated.

6. Nick and Ellen says:

With “God’s help (?!)” I’ll be in Washington for the Rally. You have no idea how happy I am.This would be an historic day in my life.Nick

7. cyberatheist says:

yup, you bet your sweet ass I’m there. Just booked flight and hotel for two! :D

8. Cesar Hechler says:

I really hope that sufficient security has been hired. This is exactly the sort of thing some unbalanced whacko would try to score brownie points with his imaginary sky friend by crashing and shooting indiscriminately. I’m pretty sure the organizers would be clever enough to consider this and liaise with the DC police, but sometimes the simplest stuff gets overlooked.

9. David Buckalew says:

You bet I’ll be attending, I’m fortunate that I live close by, it will be a nice day trip and great to hang with many like minded people.

10. Neil Enet says:

See you all on March 24, 2012. This will be such an important event. Viva Reason!