Would You Like to Volunteer for the Reason Rally?

If you’d like to be a volunteer for the Reason Rally, helping us coordinate the event before, during, and after, please send your name, contact information, potential skills, and anything else that might be helpful to us to Mike Reid, our volunteer coordinator!

What will you be doing? We’ll figure that out along the way. What we know is that there are many tasks we could use help with and a lot of you have told us you’d like to help out. Please inform us if you’re still interested!

Comments

1. Anthony Grisillo says:

I can help out on the day of the event and possibly the day before. We are planning on coming down on Friday from Philadelphia. My friend, Charles Keeler, is fillilng out this form as well. We would love to help out.

2. Mark Farris says:

I will be arriving a little early for the Reason Rally and am willing to help out any way I can. Jim Hong and Jerry Norma are riding with me and are also willing to help out. I will have them e-mail you with their contact info. We are also attending the convention in Bethesda. Mark Farris 734-242-7936

3. Steve Hoffman says:

I live in the DC area (Takoma Park MD). I work in the mobile entertainment business (I run my own business, Good Note DJs.) I also work as a volunteer on radio station WPFW-FM. I used to work in politics and government at a fairly high level. I have excellent writing and organizing skills. I’m a member of various secular and freethinker groups. I have basic computer skills and am familiar with social media.

Because I’m in the DC area and because I make my own hours (flexible hours), I am available to assist in any volunteer work in ADVANCE of the event … Would also be glad to be on the volunteer on the DAY-OF.

Please contact me by phone 301-270-8520 (or cell 202-213-1977) and let’s figure out how I can best assist Reason Rally!!!

4. I am a sound technician and I sepecialize in Music Production.I have experince in moving items (microphones,cables,tents). I can supply a fully operational PA system…I will help in ANYWAY that is necessary…..Extra Pair of hands

5. My team and I will be there please let us know how we can help. The PsyTech Group, Toronto.

6. Javed says:

I live in the DC area and would love to help out. I am a technology worker, but open to helping out wherever – moving, stage setup, etc.

7. Nerdlass says:

I’m an expat living abroad. I’d like to help, however that may be. I’d be glad to proofread or help with graphics. If you have other ideas on how I can help, please let me know. I’m proud of everyone back home getting together for this. Keep it up! xx

8. Nikola Kos says:

Hi, I wil participate at the rally and would like to help if I can. I speak perfect German and good Croatian/Serbian, and I can handle English, too. I would love to help in any way, but am not quite sure in which way exactly, maybe translations or stuff like that? Just tell me, I would love to help! cu.

9. James Klawon says:

I live in Harrisonburg VA. If you need assistance I can be available from Tuesday Mar 20th until Monday after the rally. Not sure how to describe my skill set but I am willing to help out in any capacity. I work in the biotech/pharm industry. I also am on the Advisory Council to the National Atheist Party.

Feel free to contact me at james.klawon@usanap.org or at 540-435-2794.

10. Gene Blodgett says:

I am a woodworker at the time, I have been bus driver, mechanic, farmer, & electronics tech, NOT all at the same time. I do not know what I will be doing in March, but check in with me.

11. Patricia Rocha says:

I would like to be a volunteer, I am from Honduras, part of the atheist group in Central America, I live for now in Louisiana, so please count me in. I speak English and Spanish, can help in anything you need.
    Patricia Rocha

12. Erik Hein says:

I am in shipping. If you need any help logisticlly, I am your guy. I am in Detroit michigan

13. Marvin Raps says:

I am prepared to volunteer.

14. Paul Tucker says:

I’d like to volunteer. I’m a carpenter and event organizer near Gettysburg.

15. Chandra Muller-Harvey says:

I would LOVE to volunteer! Just tell me when and where and I’ll be there. I planned on coming to dc for most of the weekend so I’m available March 18th through the 25th.

16. Gary Hamilton says:

I’am thinking about trying to setup a link via internet. I would like to see the Reason Rally at the capital in california. Tell me what you all think. Big screen. saxman1956@clearwire.net

17. gary gromet says:

I’ll volunteer

18. Jeanne Reagan says:

I think this is an important event. I’d be glad to help.

19. Elizabeth Steger says:

I am a registered nurse. Experienced.
    Thinking of coming. 847 803 8931, msteger44@aol.com

20. bret winograd says:

I would love to help in any way that I can.

21. Scott Vining says:

I am a photographer and can take photos of the event.

22. Sharon Kenny says:

Hello Mike,

I just sent you an email with our contact information. Offering to help in any way, shape or form!

Shaton

23. Teressa Wilde says:

I’m not a hundred percent sure I will make it, but if I do, I and my fourteen year old son definitly want to help out however we can.