Some quick tips regarding the rally:
- Arrive early for a good spot, like 9:00 AM.
- Wear a hat and bring sunscreen.
- Pack your lunch and a snack to eat and bring them with you.
- Bring Handi-wipes or other sanitary hand-washing items.
- Pack enough water to last all day.
- Wear comfortable shoes, because you’ll probably be standing the whole time.
- Bring a folding chair or a new, clean trash bag to sit on, if you do want to sit down (and to help clean up after the event).
- Wet weather gear, just in case.
Remember that certain things are not allowed at the National Mall; do not bring sticks or poles to hold signs, alcoholic beverages, glass containers, commercial signs/sales, or weapons (except your brain, of course).
For more information like this, check out our FAQ page and stay tuned as we are preparing lots more helpful information.