Update on the DVDs II

The Reason Rally DVDs have been finalized and are now in the duplication process.  They will ship out later this month.  We are sorry for the delay.

Comments

1. Rhonda says:

Will the DVDs have closed captioning?

2. David says:

Yay! Can’t wait for mine.

3. Johnny says:

Will Tim Minchin’s song Thank You God be on the DVD? It’s not on YouTube, presumably for copyright reasons.

4. Marty says:

Is it rational to wonder if this DVD thing just another internet scam?

5. Marty says:

Does God exist? Does the DVD exist? Which can be proven?

6. CTed says:

Tim Minichin was not on the DVD. I don’t think any of the paid performers were thought I haven’t seen it all yet. Izzard seems to be missing as well. Pretty big bait and switch to offer a DVD of the rally and not mention that it would not be the entire rally.
    Oh well, live, learn, and never purchase products from the org again.

• Kay says:

I was equally as disappointed to receive my DVD and not see Minchin and Izzard on it. They’re a huge part of why I bought it. Grr.

7. marty says:

The DVD exists!!!! it came today. Even seems to work! Yea!!!

8. Andrew Clayman says:

Hi, I was expecting to see Tim Minchin and Eddie Izzard on the DVD and they were nowhere to be found. I’m also wondering about the Bad Religion performance at the end of the rally. Why were none of them included???

9. Matt says:

It was wrong to promote this DVD and not disclose that most of the great musical acts would not be included. Big let down. What gives?

10. Catherine Poole says:

I was very disappointed to find that some of my favorites weren’t on the DVD. I had to leave before Eddie Izzard and Bad Religion played, so I was really hoping to see them. It was a bit unreasonable for you not to let us know that they were excluded before we purchased the DVD, No?

11. Tim says:

Ok, I have watched this entire DVD, like others have mentioned some performances are missing. Tim Minchin is seen briefly for one small joke before he leaves the screen. Ok for a DVD to have him on the cover but lack his performance is a little upsetting. I still enjoy the material on the DVD but please next time include all of the rally.