What food or drink should I bring?
Bring a picnic lunch with non-alcoholic drinks if you wish. Nearby the Rally, food will be available from:
- There are snack food vendors in vans along Independence and Constitution Avenues with hotdogs, pretzels, snack food and beverages.
- The Smithsonian Museums have food services (cafeterias and cafés in each Museum).
- Food Court – 16 fast food vendors in the Underground at the Ronald Regan International Trade Center: 2 block walk to the Rally. 14th. Street NW in the first block north of Constitution Avenue. (11am-6pm. Photo ID required to enter this US Government building. for details, visit http://www.itcdc.com/explore.
- Refreshment Kiosks on the Mall in front of Smithsonian National History Museum
- If you see a man handing out loaves and fishes – approach with caution!!
For after-the-rally food – here are neighborhoods where you can find a large selection of restaurants in downtown DC:
- Dupont Circle area ( METRO Red Line, Dupont Circle station – 19th and P Streets NW)
- Gallery Place and 7th Street NW between E and H Streets NW (Chinatown) – METRO Green/Yellow line between Achieves and Gallery Place Stations and Red line: Gallery Place Station.
- Capitol Hill: along 8th Street SE. METRO Blue/Orange lines – Eastern Market station
- Union Station: METRO Red Line, Union Station.