Parking is always difficult in downtown Washington. Some street parking along the Mall in front of the Smithsonian Museums is free but limited. Some Street parking is metered (some even on Saturdays). READ the signs and parking meters carefully!
Some parking garages in office buildings north of the Mall, along D, and E, Streets NW will be open. Parking rates on Saturday are around $15/day.
Here are some Parking lots/garages near the Rally:
- Ronald Regan International Trade Center: 2 block walk to the Rally. $13/day. 2 entrances on 14th Street NW in the first block north of Constitution Avenue. Photo ID required to park in this US Government building Visit http://www.itcdc.com/about.
php?p=2for a map.
- 415 11th Street, NW – 4 block walk to the Rally: PMI Parking* $16/day
- 875 D Street, NW – 5 block walk to the Rally: PMI Parking* $ 15/day
- 1220 E Street, NW – 4 block walk to the Rally: PMI Parking* $15/day
- 500 12th Street, NW – 4 block walk to the Rally: PMI Parking* $15/ day
*PMI Parking web site: http://www.pmi-parking.com/