Looking for a Bus?

We’re happy to offer you the opportunity for a cheaper trip to Washington DC for the Reason Rally! (Thanks, DC Rally Bus :) )

If you live in Arkansas, Connecticut, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, or Virginia, bus service may be available if a certain number of people sign up to take it.

If you’re interested, please click here to sign up.

Comments

1. aaron fesser says:

Are there any buses departing from the Madison/Milwaukee area? If not, is there a car pooling resource available to help connect interested parties? Normally I would just ride my bike but its a bit hard for me to even walk at the moment.

Thanks,

aaron

2. kim says:

Is there no bus available from the Kansas City area, at least?

3. Forrest says:

Any chance of a bus from Minneapolis? It could swing thru Madison, so there’s obviously two of us to ride. (Actually Madison, as the home of the FFRF, would probably have a lot of riders — and Minneapolis is pretty progressive too.)

4. christy says:

Any chance a bus from Salt Lake City, Utah?

5. Mark says:

Any cheap flights from the other side of the Atlantic?

Nah, thought not.

Seriously though, I’d love to get over there for this, but I can’t justify the cost for the rally alone. Now if some secular/rationalist group were to organise a conference within a week or so either of this, it would be worthwhile….

6. Dwayne says:

American Atheists are having their convention Directly dove-tailing with this event in DC, going through March 26th

7. Florinda says:

The bus from Springfield, MO will likely be passing right by St. Louis, MO. Is there any way it could pick up riders in St. Louis? Springfield is about 5 hour drive from me, and adjoining states such as IL, Indiana, and Arkansas also have pick-up sites in cities 5-6 hours from my location near St. Louis. I don’t mind driving some distance, but March may have freezing rain and snow, which could prevent riders from making a 5-6 hour drive to meet the bus, resulting in a low turnout at the Rally, the last thing organizers want. St. Louis is also in a central location of the country, which could be convenient for other potential riders in the Mid-West.

8. Kathleen says:

For those who want to go but there is no bus from your city, take public transportation to the nearest city with a bus and take that bus. For example, from Kansas city, take the greyhound to Indianapolis and take the Indianapolis Rally Bus.

9. Elle says:

Is there any bus from boston?