Chartered Bus Information
Trip information can be found here.
In answer to the most frequently asked questions:
- You don’t need to print your confirmation: we’ll have the name you gave us on a list to check against
- You may leave your things on the bus during the rally, but you will not have access to them during the day
- You will be dropped off at, or right next to, Union Station; you will be picked up at the same exact location on the way back
- For cities with multiple buses, you are not assigned a specific bus. They will be available on a first come, first serve basis, and you will use the same bus on the way back
- Most buses unfortunately do not have outlets or wifi. We cannot confirm which do and don’t as the actual buses are not assigned until very shortly before the trip
- Parking is available around all our stops. For those pickup locations using shopping centers, please park as far from the stores as possible
- Check out our FAQ for our the full list: //reasonrally.dcrallybus.
Local Metro Buses:
Main page for METRO with an interactive Trip Planner tool to plan a Metro bus and /or rail trip: